.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Cool Health Search Engines

Yeah, I know there's WebMD and all the rest, but this one looks like it copies the google template; though they do not appear to be affiliated with Google.

Fealth.com

What do they have to offer?

Products:


  • Health Engine: Most advanced health search engine.

  • Health Sites by Topic: Users can browse and search health topics.

  • Government Health: Users can browse and search important Government health sites like medicare.gov and fda.gov.

  • Health Statistics: Users can browse daily health statistics



Very easy to search, authoritative sources. Pass it on.

Also check out:

http://www.BioMedSearch.com

BioMedSearch contains all PubMed/MedLine publications, additional journals, and a collection of theses and dissertations that are not in the PubMed database.

1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

I tried it and think it works well. But your link is incorrect. Thanks for the tip.

Fri Jun 23, 04:59:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home