.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Monday, April 17, 2006

Best Tax Cartoons of 2006

This list is in no way to be considered objective.

****

tax day never day before election day

give us the milk, don't make us feed the cow

irs employee

angry taxpayer

funeral and federal bill

honest pay more

mosquito government

least satisfactory services

democrat and republican difference

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home