.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Sunday, September 18, 2005

What do you guys think? Is this me?

I try not to read too much into these sorts of quizzes, because how I see myself could be completely different than how someone else sees me.

So, if someone needs to smite me with a 2x4, please, do so.

Here's my quiz results...

Carefree

You're just the happy go-lucky type. You might have
your pet peeves, but other than that, you're
mainly calm. Blending in with your
surroundings, you're the type of person who
everyone likes. Usually it's you who cracks
jokes at social gatherings - after all,
laughter is the best medicine. Sometimes you
pretend to be stupid, but in all actuality, you
could be the next Einstein.


What Type of Soul Do You Have ?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 Comments:

Blogger Étaín said...

Very much so.
-The S, once again stalking your blogs. =P

Mon Sep 19, 05:25:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Étaín said...

Upon a second reading, yes, except for pretending to be stupid. You're too smart to know how to pretend to be stupid.

Mon Sep 19, 05:27:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Oyarsa said...

It's the S! *gasp* Run for the hills!

Wait a second....didn't I demote you to lackey today? That means you have to do what I say...

The S, get me a danish!
The S, who spilled coffee all over my plans for that death ray....

What? You have no intention of being my lackey? Oh, there is just no respect in this world anymore...I can't believe it....

Let's see...

The Sarah, get me a danish!...

Mon Sep 19, 06:23:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home