.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Gorman Makes Bad Impression on Library Blogger

I'd never heard of LibrarianinBlack before today, but I think I'll be paying more attention to her blog after this. Sarah Houghton (a.k.a, LibrarianinBlack) doesn't appear to be to thrilled with Gorman, President of the American Library Association at this time.

didn't think it was possible for Gorman to alienate me even more, but he did just that. Shame on Michael Gorman for shunning those people in the profession who are its future.

Read the rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home