.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Monday, November 07, 2005

Wake up, Europe! You've got a war on your hands!

Lets see, you take in people from other nations and cultures, you get them on welfare so that they can't earn there own way--which is why they came to your country in the first place, so they'd have that opportunity. You don't assimilate their children into their culture, but permit them to keep their own for "diversity's sake, with the end result that they identify FAR MORE with the 'old country' than with you--and then your newest welfare-ites go into synagogues which preach hatred of the West and violence towards it, and you wonder WHY? Hello!

All right, end of rant. Besides, Mr. Steyn has put it best:

"Ever since 9/11, I've been gloomily predicting the European powder keg's about to go up. ''By 2010 we'll be watching burning buildings, street riots and assassinations on the news every night,'' I wrote in Canada's Western Standard back in February.

Silly me. The Eurabian civil war appears to have started some years ahead of my optimistic schedule."

--Oyarsa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home