.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Future PC and You

For those who are as interested in Technology as I am, it will be interesting to see how many of the technologies listed will come, and how many will be quickly surplanted by something else.

--Oyarsa

"How will people use computers in the years to come? Will today's PC be replaced by Smartphones, and other personal computing devices, or will some of us still be tied to a desktop computer? NewsFactor Network's Jack M. Germain reports on a number of ways our use of personal computer devices will change in the future. A major shift in computers is expected to usher in an era of more portability and power."

Read the rest....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home