.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Friday, October 14, 2005

100th Post

I have officially made it to 100 posts in my blog. Considering this landmark, I believe it to be appropriate to state the direction I intend for the blog to go in:

I. More of my personal interests.
II. Continued postings of current events and news items that are or might be of interests.
III. Increase in library related material.
IV. More links.
V. Website

Since I am using so many tags to describe the blog and since so few of my posts cover all the content in the tags, I will make a more concentrated effort to cover as many of the relevant tags as possible.

Of course, I will continue to comment and link to articles about current events.

As my knowledge of librarianship increases, expect a greater number (exponentially greater) of librarianship related posts. I'll try to keep the jargon to a minimum, perhaps even provide a glossary for the non-librarians who read this.

Next, I will be adding more links, very likely at my website, as I will run out of space here on the blog, I fear...

To accomodate my growing blog, I will be creating a personal website that can go a bit more in depth about me and my interests.

Thank you for reading, and please, if there is any way I can improve on this, please, let me know either in the comments section, by email, over IM, or in person. I can't improve if I don't know what needs fixin'!

:-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your 100th post. enjoyed your blog

Sat Oct 15, 06:14:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home