.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Power Wheel!

No, not the power wheel toy you're thinking of!

The Power Wheel!





Here's a pic of what it looks like.

No, I didn't order one directly through lifeline; I actually found one in a store. I've been using it for the past few days, and it's awesome; you really can feel your abs stretch.

I had been looking to update my exercise program (which was previously something like walk-once-or-twice-a-week-do-occasional-situps--um--yeah). But I wanted something that would be fun and cool and not a lot of work

Well. It's fun.

It's cool.

But it is work.

Granted, you're exercising with a wheel, which is always interesting. But it is still work.

Look for a non-speel update coming shortly.

If you want to check it out, go here:

you will have to scroll to see it.

I found it at a store called "Body Dynamics"; if there is a location in your area, they should carry them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oyarsa said...

You can use it on both your hands and your feet.

You just grab the handlebars with your hands.

And you strap your feet in with the straps and stirrups.

What's really fun is the alligator walk; it's a challenge, but I want to master it.

BTW, thank you for responding; it's always a pleasure to get a non-spam response. :-)

Sun Sep 25, 06:54:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home