.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

As I celebrate Christmas, and not Hanukah or Kwanzaa, I wish all my fellow Americans a very merry Christmas indeed, whether or not you believe in the reason for the season.

May God bless you and keep you all, and may He reveal Himself, His holiness, and His love to all who read this blog.

--Oyarsa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home