.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Friday, October 28, 2005

E-Indicting!

Saw this on a website and I *had* to copy this over here. Isn't it hilarious? I guess I self-indicted myself. Oh well. Click on the image to make it larger.

******

E-indictments
By Red Square




E-indictments are sweeping the nation! Read testimonials from some of the satisfied customers:

I used E-indictment on my Republican neighbor because I didn't like his dog growling every time I entered his property, or the fence he put up to stop sharing his stuff with me. Now that he's been indicted I can use his barbecue grill anytime and I don't have to clean it too!

My abusive wife hated my political activism and one night even slapped me when I just asked her to say she's my sister to those Code Pink activists I brought home from a street protest. I slapped her back with an E-indictment! Thanks Thelma and Louise for the link!

My co-worker refused to cover my extended lunches and never laughed at the jokes that I cracked every five minutes about Bush and the Neo-cons. I logged on to E-indictments.com and soon he was making license plates while I took his position. Who's laughing now?

My boss refused to give me a promotion during the long six weeks that I worked for him. He even made a snide comment about my "liberal" work ethics. I used E-indictments.com and I never saw him again. The company closed down and that's good because I now qualify for unemployment benefits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home