.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Monday, October 31, 2005

Bug Me Not!

No, I'm not asking people to stop bugging me. I'm just spreading the word of this cool new site I found.

Bug Me Not is a site designed to bypass compulsory web registration on various URLs. For instance, if you're attempting to read an online news article and getting a page demanding you to log in or register, you can use their login information and be on your way.

How does it work? You go to Bug Me Not's website and type in the URL of the site that demands you to register. Assuming the site has a username & password combo at Bug Me Not, you will receive login details for that website.

Cool, huh? Check it out. Play with it.

--Oyarsa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home