.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Monday, July 25, 2005

The Blog's Guardian....

All right, meet the new guardian of the blog. Isn't he cute?



Now, repeat after Oyarsa: Flamers, Trolls, and other villains of the net beware. The blog's guardian will come after you.

And if "Lil Shep" doesn't intimidate you....

Let me introduce you to da bouncer:



No mortal man takes on a balrog. You have to be a wizard. Or a ninja. Or a ninja wiz---Ow! Hey, you gotta admit, it's a funny parody...



Anyway, thank you for permitting me to play with Blogger's image uploader. Mind the guardian while I'm gone, or the bouncer WILL find you. and hurt you until you're hurt.

(edited for spelling mistakes)

1 Comments:

Blogger Oyarsa said...

I think, with time and practice, you'd make a good ninja wizard. You just need to find a bear sidekick who happens to be able to shoot laserbeams out of his eyes.

Hope you enjoy part one of "Blog Wars"

Sun Jul 31, 08:51:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home