.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Monday, October 03, 2005

Suduko!

I am another victim of the Suduko craze.



The object of the game: Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3x3 box contains the digits 1 through 9.

Rules

· Number can appear only once on each row

· Number can appear only once on each column

· Number can appear only once on each area (3*3 slots)

The bottom line : the number should appear only once on row, column or area.

However – above all the ultimate challenge behind it is doing it fast!

Apparently there are 6,670,903,752,021,072,936,960 possible games, so the first one is just a beginning of intruding fun game – you are just warming up!

You want to click this, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home