.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Oyarsa's Observances

This blog is created for my random thoughts and opinions. Conflicting opinions are always welcome, but comments or remarks left in a disrespectful or distasteful manner (to be determined by myself) will be either ignored or deleted. This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spammers. Don't waste your time, spammers, go elsewhere.

Name:

"Oyarsa" for those who don't know, is the name of an archangel (or "god" with a little 'g') in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I liked the character, so I stole the name. Who am I? I am a library science student in Illinois who has a variety of interests--too many to list! I have worked in libraries for five years and counting.

Are you a good person?

Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday Humor: Cats vs. Dogs

An oldie, but a goodie....

*****

[Friday Humor] Cats vs. Dogs

This is going around via eMail today, and I got a good laugh out of it. I am a cat and dog lover - please don't label me as anti-cat because of this... I'm just passing on a piece of tongue-in-cheek humor. Hope you enjoy it.

How To Clean Your Toilet - The Fun Way

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate! and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the house, and run outside where he will dry himself off.




9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely,

-The Dog



Disclaimer: Please don't actually do this. Not responsible for veterinary bills due to split sides on dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home